January 11, 2007

Slightly Conflicted Beginnings

Well...hello.

I have always considered blogging to be a bit, well, self-indulgent. Who really wants to hear about me? Well...thanks to:
1) a couple of excellent examples of both serious and humorous blogging (see links to the left)
2) encouragement from family and friends that I should start "documenting" this new experience
3) my desire to keep everyone updated without using mass e-mail
And...let's not forget...most importantly...
4) my love or writing and talking on about nothing much at all
I have decided to start a blog.

And that, really, is that. If you know me, you might enjoy it. Really, if you don't know me, it's something close to a miracle that you happened to type "newpresbyterianpastor" into your computer accidentally.

So...it is what it is. Hope you like it. I'm thinking that I will.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

It's about time. Really.

Welcome to the bizarre world of blogging, my old friend. It's felt incomplete without you.

stephanie said...

... btw, you have a typo in your blog description. What would Dr. Gannon say? /shock

Scott said...

Yes...

Somewhere Dr. Gannon is weeping. Gently weeping.